Friday, May 18, 2007

I had a bad start and bad end at work today. When I first woke up this morning,I realized I was on the 10 oclock shift, not the 1030 one. So, I began to rush like mad and I got the bustop slightly eearlier. However, the bus still came at the same time, so I was already decidedly late. But to add to my misfortune, halfway on the busride I realized I left my keys at home. Now my keys are deadly important, as without it I cant open my drawers at work and retrieve my headset and notes and stuff. Thus, I had to embark on my journey off the bus and take a cab from across the road back home.

Just as I was crossing the road, I had to hurdle over this barrier, which I did unsuccessfully causing me to bang my knee into it and now there is this gorgeous yellow and purple bruise forming, plus it hurts like hell. Anyway, I ended up reaching my workplace at abt 1020. Plus, I had to meet my tl downstairs as he was smoking. Since he didn't say anything, I presume he didn't know I was late and let him sign in first before I did. Hahahah. With such a bad start, I was predicting a bad day with huge amounts of complaint cases.

Throughout the day, it was pretty much ok. I had a free lunch as we went for some talk by the directors. But the thing was, we just ate and hurriedly left before the talk commenced, sneaking off to 7-11 to get cigs and snickers dark chocolate, which I must say is VERY VERY NICE. WE couldn't stay out too long as we got caught by Desmond & Jason(the 2nd level technicians) who were smoking outside. Dammit.

At the very end of the day, I was jsut getting my last call before auxing and I HAD to get a complaint case. This lady was so livid as she had called in SO MANY TIMES and apparently I was the 7th person so she just lashed out at me. I was in such a fluster to solve her case, which thankfully I could push to this other person from another dept. I had called the installation dept SO many times that the guy was like " Xiaoan? you again ah! Aiyoooo..." Hahaha.

Went shopping with my old mum. The kate moss collection at topshop was such a bore. The only thing I liked were the sandals which made my feet look like pig trotters. Was at Gap looking at their white shirt collection. I really liked the ones by Doo Ri, but unfortunately, it made me look really old and I do not like to look old. Most of the S sizes were sold out which is such a pity as I really really wanted to get this one shirt which looked like a trench coat dress thingy. Walked around dfs for a while before heading home.

Off day tmr yipeeeee. PLUS I'm working on veesak day which means DOUBLE PAY!

No comments: